World of Tanks Replays Home › Forums › XDC Gaming › Gaming – general › World of Tanks Replays This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by Alzir. Log In Register Lost Password Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total) Author Posts August 14, 2013 at 9:20 pm #20213 Gary GoatParticipant Anybody use http://wotreplays.com/? I’ve been watching some of the good ones to pick up some tips and tactics which has been pretty helpful so i decided to upload some of my own. http://wotreplays.com/uploader/Gary_Goat/id/279942 Feel free to watch and comment. Anybody else got any they want to share? September 25, 2013 at 10:36 am #85335 11thSignalParticipant Yep I use it I’ll take a look when I get the chance. September 27, 2013 at 5:44 pm #85336 airmessyParticipant [youtube:15my0u3o]K5Npd-hecFs[/youtube:15my0u3o] [youtube:15my0u3o]giuTuyATgY[/youtube:15my0u3o] [youtube:15my0u3o]f78LIE9RSOY[/youtube:15my0u3o] [youtube:15my0u3o]jG816OUgNfA[/youtube:15my0u3o] [youtube:15my0u3o]fkzvniBEtVM[/youtube:15my0u3o] [youtube:15my0u3o]3jDWqnjBXJg[/youtube:15my0u3o] [youtube:15my0u3o]NWF6bAUtPpc[/youtube:15my0u3o] [youtube:15my0u3o]SSBtha5CSQc[/youtube:15my0u3o] [youtube:15my0u3o]rtYuN_5ucOU[/youtube:15my0u3o] September 27, 2013 at 11:56 pm #85337 AlzirKeymaster Show off 😉 September 27, 2013 at 11:58 pm #85338 AlzirKeymaster While we’re promoting videos though [youtube:2t08u0ri]JigvVswiBuw[/youtube:2t08u0ri] And for Beermonster…. Please like and subscribe 🙂 Author Posts Log In Register Lost Password Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total) You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed in Log In