You’ll have to be patient on this one as we need teh forums updated. Adding forums has been a bit untidy recently and I think it’s because the update is overdue. Could you fix that ben or andy?
I’ve not even looked at the forums mate, got the KB mostly working and haven’t had much time over and above that. I’ll give it a look over the weekend and poop out a BF3 section to start with.
Just need an update applied then I can see how things are. For some reason I’ve not been able to create sub forums for a while, and when I edited the one of the private forums recently it got changed from a sub forum to a “folder” and it got disassociated with the private forum category, although maintained permissions. Plus there’s that weird ghosting thing going on with some sticky’s.
The problem with adding forums has been resolved (thanks ben).
Seems to be a problem with my own permissions and I’m not sure how to fix it. Anyway BF3 forum is up and permissioned correctly so you can post today 🙂