I’m leaving tomorrow morning to drive over to Italy!!! yay 😀
I’ll be passing by very close to Geneva on my way to Martigny to pick up the St. Bernard pass so shall be sure to give pharty a wave and i’ll be sure to think of you all when i’m over there hopefully enjoying the sun, wine and great food.
Aye not bad. I’ve had a really busy summer but about to go back to a layabout lifestyle which means I’ll be available a lot more for gaming….as if I don’t waste enough time ;). We have an active ps2 group at the moment BTW, with an xdc squad on TS daily, so feel free to jump on a join us if you’re in need of something to do 🙂
On my side of the pond… bought a car, house, got a job (which I love and actually has colouring in! Going to be a surveyor!) and got engaged 3 weeks ago… its been a big year!