A Quickie Home › Forums › XDC Public forums › General › A Quickie This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 16 years ago by XDCOldPhart. Log In Register Lost Password Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total) Author Posts September 28, 2010 at 4:53 pm #19264 MiloParticipant Hi Chappies Just to let you know that you may see me around BFBC2 and L4D2 with 7Dr Tags on… I have not left XDC (you’re not allowed to) but as most of the guys I play with are the Rattie Ratsters it just makes sense. Milo September 28, 2010 at 6:06 pm #77339 AlzirKeymaster No worries mate, just don’t be a stranger around here 🙂 Oh and we still have to get you into TF2, now that my pc’s fixed. September 28, 2010 at 7:07 pm #77340 MiloParticipant Indeed… need some more guidance as I’m shit I ain’t going anywhere really… when I play with XDC I’m XDC when I play with Rate I’m a rat… September 28, 2010 at 9:07 pm #77341 GoNz0Participant SPLITTER! September 29, 2010 at 11:35 am #77342 XDCOldPhartParticipant Double Adapter hey! Author Posts Log In Register Lost Password Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total) You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed in Log In