Crikey this is going to take a while Home › Forums › XDC Public forums › General › Crikey this is going to take a while This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by XDCiNSANE. Log In Register Lost Password Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total) Author Posts October 4, 2011 at 8:15 am #19511 XDCiNSANEParticipant Sooo many unread posts!! urrgh Anyhoos hello to all, its been a while October 4, 2011 at 8:31 am #79275 XDC wild egg tamerParticipant Gave you a friendly welcome on another thread – in this one i’m just gonna ask “where the fuck have you been?” I was actually checking to see if i still had your phone number somewhere as i was going to text you to see if all was well!! lol Glad to see you’re still breathing 😉 October 4, 2011 at 11:18 am #79276 XDCMADMAXParticipant OIOI Mike – get your arse on ts and join us for some BETA BF3 gayness October 4, 2011 at 12:06 pm #79277 XDCiNSANEParticipant I would if I could connect to the gheyness.. plus I dont have a headset yet, another purchase once I figure out whats a good un :/ October 4, 2011 at 7:03 pm #79278 AlzirKeymaster You know I was actually wondering about your well being not long ago and had to have spacey confirm you were ok. I’d preparred a united shirt to burn in remembrance as well. October 4, 2011 at 7:11 pm #79279 XDCiNSANEParticipant 😆 Author Posts Log In Register Lost Password Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total) You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed in Log In