Lehman Brothers company closure Home › Forums › XDC Public forums › General › Lehman Brothers company closure This topic has 8 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 18 years ago by XDCOldPhart. Log In Register Lost Password Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total) Author Posts September 19, 2008 at 2:44 am #18349 XDCsPUNKerParticipant [youtube:x89ne8ih]txDWRR5WRFQ[/youtube:x89ne8ih] All I can say is pay attention at 0.45 secs in 😆 September 19, 2008 at 6:52 am #69234 XDCiNSANEParticipant 😆 September 19, 2008 at 8:27 am #69235 crazy hippoParticipant hahahahaha September 19, 2008 at 8:48 am #69236 XDC wild egg tamerParticipant hehehe, well handled by the totty at the table 😀 September 19, 2008 at 9:16 am #69237 XDCOldPhartParticipant Thats ghey September 19, 2008 at 10:44 am #69238 tessParticipant Vic!!!! September 20, 2008 at 10:38 am #69239 VicJamesonParticipant @tess wrote: Vic!!!! It’s not me 😕 September 23, 2008 at 8:19 am #69240 XDCNeonSamuraiParticipant @VicJameson wrote: @tess wrote: Vic!!!! It’s not me 😕 Yeah, that looked like Max and Pharty, but I’m sure they work for someone else 😕 September 23, 2008 at 12:51 pm #69241 XDCOldPhartParticipant @=XDC=NeonSamurai wrote: @VicJameson wrote: @tess wrote: Vic!!!! It’s not me 😕 Yeah, that looked like Max and Pharty, but I’m sure they work for someone else 😕 I am the hunk Author Posts Log In Register Lost Password Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total) You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed in Log In